Friday, August 22, 2008

60% Dark Chocolate = Love

Can I just say that these little babies are the best things ever
I'm not even kidding. 
Plus, they have no added sugar and are filled with healthy things (meaning no artificial sweeteners, which are SO unhealthy.)
I don't even feel guilty for eating these every now and again since reading an article about how eating A Dark Chocolate a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Don't believe me? Go read it! I'll be eating my truffle while you do, thank you. ;) 

(For those interested, you can buy these anywhere chocolate is sold in a little black bag with a plastic window for easy viewing. They are called Lindt Lindor 60% Extra Dark Truffles. I believe they were made to remind all of us how amazing Swiss chocolate is. Mmmmm.)

1 comment:

Ellenamo said...

Wow! I can't believe I didn't know about them! Maybe I'll try them out.